About Jen Ryan
I’m so honored and excited you’re here!
Right off the bat, I want to tell you how I can help you. After all, that’s likely why you are here!
So, what qualifies me to help you?
First of all, I am a Certified Life Coach who has a deep passion for helping women step into their power and create their life with intention.
The world needs more women living their truth and contributing their gifts.
You have gifts that need to be shared!
(you can book a 30-Minute Life Coaching/Discovery Call with me HERE)
I have a Masters in Social Work, trained as a therapist, had a successful career as a social worker, and worked as a mental health professional.
I am now a self-development blogger and life coach dedicated to helping women step into their power and live a life they love.
Personal and fun facts about me:
- I’ve lived in 5 different states (I love adventure!)
- I love helping people realize their potential
- I have a hilarious 3-year-old son
- I’m obsessed with all things self-development
- I eat an avocado EVERY day!
- I believe the automatic setting on coffee makers is the best invention ever
- I’m a HUGE book worm
- I love challenging myself
- I live in Seattle
- I have a personal growth book collection big enough to be a public library (I’m serious)
This is what my career, education, training, and personal experiences have taught me…
- how to regulate, feel, and identify my emotions
- accept the things I can’t control
- how to shift and change unhelpful thoughts
- I am 100% responsible for my thoughts, feelings, actions, and results!
- I can do hard things
- life is about contrast (good and bad)
- releasing judgment of myself and others
- circumstances are ALWAYS neutral
If these sound like things you want for your life I can help! I will show you how to have all of this and more.
Don’t sit on the sidelines of your life. You’re worth the effort.
Email me to get started!
So much love,
Jen Ryan x