If you’ve read my bio, you’ll know that I’m obsessed with all things self-improvement. I always have my face buried in an inspirational book or my iPAD reading my favorite personal development blogs.
When I read something that motivates me to take action to improve my life, I can’t keep it to myself. I’m the person that takes pics of what I’m reading and posts it on Facebook. That is why I’ve come up with a list of the TOP personal-development blogs to share with you.
These blogs have something for everyone, so I guarantee you’ll find one that speaks to you.
Without further ado, here are the top 25 personal development blogs you don’t want to miss out on!
Top Personal Development Blogs
1. James Clear
Just wow. If you want to become the master of your life and reach your biggest goals this is the blog for you. James gives his readers the practical tools and information they need to design the life of their dreams. It truly is a one-stop-shop for personal development.
Topics covered include better habits, thinking, performance, health, and learning. Sign up for his newsletter. You’ll look forward to him visiting your inbox!
- The Myth of Multi-Tasking
- Goal Setting: A Scientific Guide to Setting and Achieving Goals
- The Paradox of Behavior Change
2. Marie Forleo
Named by Oprah as a thought leader for the next generation, Marie will get you off your butt to start creating a life you love. She gives her readers practical ways and resources to accomplish any goal. On her blog, you will find interviews with personal development authors, coaches, and entrepreneurs.
- Keep Stalling on Your Ideas? How to Start Before You’re Ready
- How to Make a Career Change at 30, 40, 50, and Beyond
- How to Grow a Business When You’re Short on Time
3. Personal Excellence
This is one of my absolute favorite blogs. Author and founder, Celestine Chua, will wow you with her posts on a wide range of topics, including emotional mastery, goal achievement, and conscious living (to name a few).
You will not find any woo woo information on her blog. Rather, you will find her “best tips and tricks to live your best life”. Check out her free e-books! They’re so good I’m shocked their free.
4. Gabby Bernstein
Here you will find all things spirituality related. If you’re looking to get in touch with your spiritual side and live your life purpose this is the blog for you. Some topics include meditation, spirituality, and health. She also has interviews with authors and entrepreneurs you won’t want to miss!
5. Tony Robbins
Tony is a leader in the personal development world! His high energy is contagious and comes through on his blog. He has a no holds barred approach to self-improvement and his blunt approach will cause you to get real about how you’re holding yourself back from success.
6. Jack Canfield
If you don’t know who Jack Canfield is, he’s the creator of the wildly successful Chicken for the Soul empire. There is something for everyone on this personal development blog. Topics include goal achievement, spirituality, leadership, and more. If you’re looking for a big dose of inspiration this is the blog for you.
- How to Make Sure you Actually Follow Through on Your Goals
- Success and Happiness: The Relationship Between Them
- Why Adults Need Regular Playtime
7. Gretchen Rubin
If you’re not familiar with Gretchen Rubin, she is the author of The Happiness Project. Her blog is just as good as her book! You will find wide variety of topics including happiness, habits, and self-knowledge. She is 100% unapologetically herself with her readers, making her blog refreshing! Her posts are short and to the point, which is perfect if you’re crunched for time.
- 11 Happiness Paradoxes to Contemplate
- 7 Tips for Making Happy Decisions
- Why we Shouldn’t Reward Ourselves for Good Habits
8. Life Hack
Life Hack is a wildly popular blog for ALL things related to personal development. Many of the articles give you actionable steps to create a meaningful life. With all the topics this blog offers you will undoubtedly find something that interests you.
Additionally, this blog provides a ton of great free resources. Sign up for a free guide or enroll in a free course!
- How to Find Your Personal Values for Living a Fulfilling Life
- How to Develop a Strong Goal-Setting Mindset
- What Motivates You in Life? 5 Steps to Find Out
9. Mark Manson
Do yourself a big favor and check out this blog! Mark is an author and entrepreneur who unapologetically marches to the beat of his own drum! This personal development blog will inspire you to live life on your own terms and be true to yourself.
10. Natalie Bacon
I love this personal development blog for so many reasons! The material is easy to digest, thorough, and full of helpful information. This blog is for women who want to own their life. You won’t be disappointed! Make sure to check out her free training!
11. Life Goals Mag
This is an inspirational blog with the goal of helping its readers become the “best version” of themselves. It’s impossible to get bored with this blog due to the number of posts to choose from. The topics include self-care, productivity, mindset, and habits.
- How to Take Action After Reading a Self-Help Book
- How to Start Future Self-Journaling
- 20 Important Reminders to Revisit as an Entrepreneur
12. The Science of People
If you’re looking for a wide variety of self-improvement topics this is the blog for you! The best part is that some of the information is backed by science. Here you will find many popular personal development speakers, authors, etc. You will learn practical steps to improve all areas of your life.
- Advice for Female Entrepreneurs
- 5 Proven Ways to Cultivate Compassion
- 20 Hand Gestures You Should be Using and Their Meaning
13. Jordan Lee Dooley
I love Jordan for so many reasons but especially because she is a 100% self-made successful female entrepreneur. She started with a small Etsy shop and is now a best-selling author and entrepreneur.
Topics covered on this motivational blog include Jordan’s personal life and business. If you have a dream to become a successful female entrepreneur this incredible personal development blog is for you!
- You Have Permission to Dream Big
- Get Outside of Your Comfort Zone
- Align Your Career With Your Purpose
If you’re looking to take control of your destiny and be the person you were meant to be this is the self-development blog for you. It will give you practical tools to improve your personal and professional life.
- Why Self-Awareness is Important
- The Importance of Having a Sense of Purpose
- How to Know when to Quit a Side Hustle
15. Brian Tracey
Brian is a top-notch self-improvement coach with an awesome blog. Here you will find inspiration and a ton of motivation to go after your biggest dreams. Topics covered include time management, personal development, and goals (to name a few).
- The Secret to Reaching Goals and Achieving Success
- How to Stay Motivated in Any Situation
- Tips to Develop the Perfect Mindset
16. Live Your Legend
This blog is a one-stop-shop for finding and living your passion. You will find a ton of information on creating a meaningful career that you love. This phenomenal personal development blog will inspire you to live your purpose!
- Why Most People Never Live Their Dreams
- The Most Dangerous Word in the World
- A Roadmap to Getting the Life You Love
17. Tiny Buddha
Do yourself a favor and check out this blog! Tiny Buddha was created to help its readers develop more “peace” and “happiness” in their fast-paced lives. Here you will find posts on love, spirituality, and meaning (to name a few). This blog has a lot to offer!
- How to Welcome Uncertainty in Your Life
- The Power of Staying Off – Staying Sane in a Virtual World
- A Daily Self-Care Ritual for Anyone Who Feels Lost in Life
18. Live Bold and Bloom
This personal development blog has something for everyone! The founder, Barrie Davenport, will get you motivated and inspired to create a life you love. She’s a certified life coach who writes about topics such as, habits, life passion, and self-improvement.
- How to Start a Journal and Stick With It
- Create Your Morning Routine With Habit Stacking
- 11 Personal Vision Statement Examples
19. Brendan Burchard
Brendan is a powerhouse in the personal development world! His blog is nothing short of outstanding and undeniably one of the most inspiring. This self-improvement blog is a must-read!
20. Zen Habits
This minimalistic blog will make a big impact on your life. It will help you slow down and develop mindfulness. It’s a perfect escape from our fast-paced world. The posts are short making it ideal if you don’t have a lot of time. You’ll put down your kindle feeling at peace.
- When You’re Drowning in Tasks, Overwhelm, and Stress
- A Guide to Managing Your Time When You’re Always Behind
- Creating the Habit of Not Being Busy
21. Michael Hyatt
This blog will give you practical tools you need to balance your personal and professional life. You’ll walk away from each post having learned something useful. It’s a motivational blog you don’t want to miss! Here you will find topics on leadership, goals, and productivity (to name a few).
- 4 Questions to Sharpen Your Vision
- 5 Ways Reading Makes You a Better Leader
- The First Thing Successful People Ask About Their Goals
22. She Dreams all Day
I love this blog because it’s informative and fun to read! Founder and Author, Mia, connects with her audience in a way that makes you feel like you’re friends. She talks about her personal life experiences, so it feels like you know her. She also offers awesome freebies!
- Why You Should Wake Up at 6 AM
- How to Get More Time in a Day to Achieve Your Goals
- 8 Mindset Hacks That Will Change Your Life
23. Steven Aitchinson
This is a blog you can’t get bored of because it covers a wide range of motivational topics. There are posts on personal development, spirituality, business, and more!
- How Do I Discover My Limiting Beliefs?
- A Quick Way to Discover Your Personal Beliefs
- 10 Steps to Becoming a Successful Business Woman
24. Pick the Brain
I love this blog! This blog covers all things self-improvement. You’ll learn something with each read and feel motivated to take action toward your goals. Topics include motivation, productivity, health, and self-improvement.
- 2 Ways to Limit Distraction and Actually Get Stuff Done
- How to Raise Your Energy Frequency
- Achieving Career Goals is More of an Art Than Science
25. Intentional Listening
This gem is by yours truly! ME! How could I not list my own blog? The purpose of my blog is to give you the inspiration, motivation, and tools you need to improve your life inside and out! Topics you will find are self-development, wellness, and emotional mastery.
- 10 Inspirational Books to Add to Your Bucket List
- 101 Necessary Questions to Ask Yourself
- Big Signs You’ve Outgrown Your Life
If you found this post helpful share it!
Until next time!